Prep Time: 5 minutes
Great Low carb breakfast option. This is
also one you can make in bulk.
1 lb. breakfast turkey sausage
6 egg whites
1 green onion, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 6 holes of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Divide the sausage into 6 portions, and place each
portion into the empty cups of a muffin tin. Use your hands
to push the sausage around the bottom and up the sides
of the tin, creating a “crust” for the egg to bake in.
4. Put the egg whites into each sausage crust. For a
scrambled variation, whisk the eggs before pouring in.
5. Top with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and a few slices of
6. Bake until the eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
These are light and healthy, and are guaranteed to lead you back to fit.
- Lightly coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Place tortilla in the skillet and warm for 30 seconds, then flip and warm the other side for 30 seconds. Place the warmed tortilla on a small plate.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Pour into warmed skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until set.
- While the eggs are cooking, place the lettuce leaf on the tortilla and spread the refried beans over the lettuce leaf. Top the beans with cooked eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- Roll it up and top with remaining salsa. Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Super easy with all the essentials for a
low carb breakfast.
2 slices of bacon, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut open the avocado and scoop a bit of the insides out,
3. Crack an egg into the avocado.
4. Sprinkle pieces of the cooked slice of bacon top.
5. Place on a slightly-greased baking dish, bake for 15 mins, or
until the egg is cooked to your liking.
6. Feel free to eat with the avocado “guts!”
How to Make Low-Calorie Egg Cups
Ingredients You Need
1/2 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Asparagus, Chopped
1/4 Cup Bell Pepper, Any color
1/4 Cup Mushroom, Diced
1 TBSP Olive Oil
2 TBSP Shredded Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Start by heating olive oil in a medium pan over heat. Add the asparagus, pepper,
and mushroom and saute until it’s slightly cooked. Spray a muffin tin with Non-Stick Spray,
divide the cooked veggies between the 12 muffin cups.
Beat the eggs and milk together in a small bowl and divide between the 12 muffin cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top after you remove from the oven.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
breakfast. Who’s in?
1 c. unsweetened applesauce
4 egg whites
4 tbsp. coconut flour
1 c. Almond Flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla
4 tbsp. cocao powder
¼ c. dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp. of coconut oil
¼ c. of dark chocolate chips
1. Combine all the ingredients for the waffles in a large mixing
bowl and blend until well combined.
2. Turn on your waffle maker to high
3. Pour ¾ cup into your waffle maker and cook for 4 - 5
minutes. Remove and Repeat.
4. For the Chocolate Sauce place the coconut oil and dark
chocolate chips in a small sauce pan and on low and melt the
chocolate. Whisk to combine and pour over the waffles.